Sign in to follow this  
Guest Admin

The Oldest Forum

Guest Admin

The new forum!

« Thread started on: Oct 3rd, 2004, 8:06pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I have included a forum into our site so you guys can chat about things without having to email it to me. . Anyone who uses profanity or otherwise abuses the forum with illicit content etc. will be banned. I hope the site and the forum will be beneficial to you guys!

Feel Free to post all aircraft related announcements, gatherings, or other hanger talk, but please remember that this forum is for 175's and try to keep it 175 oriented.

Thanks!

Kristopher

Website Administrator

P.S. Let me know if the forum colors are difficult for you to see or use.

« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2004, 3:53pm by Kris » Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N7981T

Re: The new forum!

« Reply #1 on: Oct 20th, 2004, 6:50pm »

It's good to see a Skylark forum. I am a co-owner of a 1960 "A" model with my father-in-law. I have also noticed the absence of any real "clearinghouse" of information about 175's on the internet so I commend you for changing that. I hope it catches on!

Frank

Clay

« Reply #2 on: Oct 25th, 2004, 08:34am »

Kristopher,

The fonts (home, help, search, members, calendar, profile, notification, logout) need some help. They are a little difficult to read at first glance.

Keep up the great work. This website is young but seems to be developing nicely.

Clay Story

Kris

Administrator

member is online

Web/ Forum Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Oct 27th, 2004, 09:24am »

The forum won't let me change the home-logout button font, so I have modified the background colors. Does this Help?

Leehendrix

« Reply #4 on: Oct 27th, 2004, 11:32am »

It is good to see a forum just for the 175.

It is a good airplane but not understood by many.

If any have knowledge about the 0470 conversion,

I would like to see more about it. The only one I have

heard about is the PPonk. It is very expensive from what I have been told. Are there others that are more

afforable. Thanks for the board and thanks for the replys in advance. Lee

Sign in to follow this