Sign in to follow this  
Guest Admin

Need Manuals

Guest Admin

Need Manuals, 1960 175a

« Thread started on: Nov 1st, 2004, 7:00pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all,

I suppose the amount of traffic reflects the amount of Skylarks manufactured but since so little info is found on these unique aircraft I hope to gain a lot from this group as time goes by. I have been fortunate lately to be invited to fly a 1960 model and need a lot of info. I am an A&P mechanic and am maintaining the aircraft for the owner so any maintenance/parts info would help as well. Please email me at mad_dog_fixer@hotmail.com if you have an extra copy of the pilot's/owner's manual with checklist and the parts and maintenance manuals to assist me in keeping this airplane in good condition. If these can be found on CD and downloaded that would be helpful as well. Thank you for reading.

« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2004, 7:03pm by Roman » 199.82.243.72

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris

Administrator

member is online

Web/ Forum Administrator

Re: Need Manuals, 1960 175a

« Reply #1 on: Nov 3rd, 2004, 9:41pm »

There is a link on the Manuals Page that goes to a company that Sells all the manuals for the 175. Cheers!

Kristopher

Roman

Re: Need Manuals, 1960 175a

« Reply #2 on: Nov 4th, 2004, 12:06am »

I didn't look well enough when I searched the site. Very helpful. Thanks. The checklist and POH are well priced. If anyone has any used maintenance and parts manuals, please let me know. Thank you.

Sign in to follow this